Amanpulo (‘peaceful island’) on Pamalican is part of the Cuyo Archipelago, located 288 kilometers south of Manila and boasting all the idyllic beauty of a tropical island retreat.
Fringed by white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and a coral reef, the entire island is dedicated to Amanpulo. The resort’s facilities include an Aman Spa, situated on a hillside with views of the Sulu Sea, several restaurants around the island, a Beach Club, Dive Center and main swimming pool, and enjoy a spacious layout complementing their natural surroundings. The 42 Casitas are situated on the beach, among the treetops or on the hillside, while the 18 villas are on the island’s shores.Additional facilities include a Pilates pavilion, yoga studio, a spacious gym, four floodlit tennis courts, the Sea Sports Hut with a variety of watersports equipment, the Dive Center and the West Villa Clubhouse for private functions.
- Treetop Casita accommodations
- Island Escape:
- Three nights accommodation in a Casita for two (2) adults (maximum of 2 adults and 1 child 11 years old and below or 3 adults*
- Welcome fruit juice and fruits
- HALF BOARD - Daily breakfast and a la carte dinner at the Clubhouse and Beach Club with non-alcoholic beverages
- Casita mini bar items included
Our Exclusive Offers:
- $100 USD hotel credit, per room, per stay
- Early check-in**
- Late check-out**
**Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: Depends on Flight Schedule
Check Out: Depends on Flight Schedule