6-Nights Cuba: Connecting with People and Culture
Until recently, few U.S. citizens have been able to experience Cuba travel. But under a licensed granted by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control, Tauck has been providing People-to-People educational exchange travel to Cuba since 2012. Meet face-to-face with local residents from different professions, share thoughts, gain knowledge, and connect with Cuba's cultural heritage on this 7-day, Havana-based Cuba: Connecting with People and Culture. Around key themes of Cuban culture and the arts, history, architecture, entrepreneurism, agriculture, baseball and more, travelers interact directly with the people of Cuba. Meet Cuban students, teachers, architects, artisans, dancers, musicians, coaches and ballplayers... learn about Ernest Hemingway's Cuba... discuss art and private enterprise at the studios of community artists... visit with agricultural workers to talk about agrarian reform and organic farming... interact with members of community and charitable organizations about their work... learn about Cuban cultural traditions... have meals at paladares (small, privately operated Cuban restaurants)... and connect with Cuba and Cubans on Tauck's cultural exchange.
6 nights from $ per person
A great climate which makes it a great vacation spot all year round, exciting attractions, professional sports teams, art, history, museums, and all of the nature parks and education you could ask for. Miami has many local activities & attractions, including Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, and South Beach. Amusement parks, deep-sea fishing, boat rides, sightseeing, fine dining, professional football, dolphin watching, marine museums. A visitor can spend hours, days, or weeks entertaining themselves and family without having to travel more than a few minutes in any direction. Nighttime entertainment includes: music and dance clubs with music ranging from smooth sounding jazz to lively disco, comedy clubs, concerts, theater, opera, symphony and movies. Virtually no one comes to Miami without taking a stroll along the Beach.
Once hailed as a Caribbean hot-spot for music, dancing, entertainment and culture, prior to the Communist revolution, Havana is once again a popular tourism destination.
Valid Travel Dates
- All hotel accommodations - 1 night in Miami at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables and 5 nights in Havana at the Meli Habana
- All meals in Cuba - 17 (6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners), including authentic Cuban cuisine at local restaurants and private paladares throughout your trip
- Charter flights between Miami and Havana
- Tauck's "Leave Your Worries at Home" service, with all day-to-day travel details taken care of for you
- Escorted travel from the moment your People-to-People trip begins in Miami, accompanied by a professional Tauck Director and experienced local Cuban guides, all fluent in both English & Spanish
- Five days of "People-to-People" educational exchange in Havana, Finca Vigia, Viñales and Pinar del Rio
- Discussions with representatives from Cuban community and arts organizations, educational institutions and museums, community art projects, architectural preservation organizations, tobacco and cigar production facilities, baseball organizations and more
- Exclusive Tauck Experiences fostering meaningful cultural connections with Cuban families, artists, musicians, students, educators, agricultural workers, artisans, entrepreneurs, community leaders, baseball coaches and players and others
- All ground transportation
- All gratuities to Tauck Director, local guides and drivers, hotel and restaurant staff; all taxes, admission fees, porterage and departure tax
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Prestige Travel of Vero Beach
4897 Hightway A1A
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.